Thursday, May 31, 2012

A MIRACLE

So today, I've been really busy taking photos of my new jewelry and doing ebay stuff and running errands. After I got home, I logged on to my etsy and checked my shop stats to find I had over 700 views and over 100 favorites for my tribal pouch. I was like OOOh MAH GAAAH!  I spent about 20 minutes trying to figure out how that happened with no luck so I decided to post my question on the etsy forum. Within 2 minutes, I received 12 responses. Thank you everyone who responded and congratulated me! I found out my pouch was featured in etsy finds!!! I am so excited and happy. I normally get about 40 to 50 views on etsy so you can see how 700 is a big deal to me :)


2 comments:

  1. congrats!! i <3 <3 <3 the pouch! :D
    so happy for you!! the pouch definitely deserve the attention!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte