Tuesday, May 8, 2012

LITTLE WHITE DRESS

I am getting ready for summer and have been shopping for the perfect white dress(es). Like the little black dress, the little white dress is versatile and can be dressed up or down. It is classic and effortlessly chic!

simple and sweet                                        (image via native fox)
retro and elegant                                        (image via keiko lynn)
polished chic                                                       (image via reasons to breathe)
pleated halter Marilyn Monroe style white dress- will be in my ebay store later today!

white lace babydoll dress- will be in my ebay store later today!

free people white lace and embroidery tunic- will be in my ebay store later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte