Thursday, May 17, 2012

ARM CANDY

My alloy.com order arrived today! The floral shorts are adorable, great quality and great fit. I ordered a size up because I like the leg openings to be loose fitting, it is more flattering and wont accentuate thunder thighs. The other item I ordered to get the $20 off $50 is this fuchsia handbag. I was slightly disappointed by the color because it was not as bright as the picture shown. I read all the reviews and everyone raved about the color, maybe its just me?! maybe i've been seeing too much neons lately that everything else not neon seem dull. Besides the color, it is a great well made bag. Cute lining and comes with shoulder strap but I think I should've went with the cognac color. 
alina fuchsia tote from alloy.com

handmade southwestern pouch. Took all night to hand paint the pattern neatly and for a long while, sat there trying to decide the color and pattern placement. I will carry this little pouch very proudly

different design on both sides. I specifically made this to wear with my lime green dress :) what do you think?

1 comment:

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte