Monday, May 21, 2012

A SECOND CHANCE- tea cart

I found this little wooden cart at the thrift store a while ago. Not sure what it was used for but I've been wanting a refreshment cart so I took it home. I knew that if Paul saw this, he would be like "WTF is this thing" so I warned him before he came home from work. He seemed cool about it over email but when he got home, he still had the WTF look. Well, I warned you! :) With a few coats of magic white paint, it can now be used for something! It sat in the guest bedroom for 2 weeks, lonely and useless. It wasn't until a few days ago I decided to make use of it. Not sure if this will be permanent but for now, it is a little tea cart! 
Yes, I know it looks like junk. While i was dragging this thing from the very back of the store to the register which had to be at the front of course, people looked at me like WTH is she thinking?! Well, I wasn't really thinking much but I saw potential in this little wooden thing with wheels

but slap on some paint and......
it could be a tea cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte