Thursday, May 3, 2012

RETRO CAMERA- iphone

So, I ordered my new iphone case and it arrived yesterday! I came across it on etsy and was in my ETSY FAVORITES post. I thought about it for a few days, shopped around but still came back to this cute RETRO CAMERA one. It comes in 2 other colors, blue and green but I went with pink. The package arrived within a week and was packaged so nicely! the case came in a cute little drawstring pouch and 3 screen protectors! these screen protectors are way better than the ones they sell at the apple store which we bought and returned because it made the screen look cloudy. Anyways, I love the case! The name of the etsy shop is REDTILESTUDIO.
looks great with white phones
perfect fit
and it matches my bag!
look at all these cute colors!       (image via redtilestudio)
this is just too cute!! i may have to order this one too!    (image via redtilestudio)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte