Wednesday, May 23, 2012

TRIBAL POUCH

Well, I finally made extra pouches for my ETSY store! Thank you for waiting, they are now available. Quantities are limited (only 1 pc at the moment). I received compliments and requests for these so I stayed up all night painting. Now my neck is sore from looking down for 4 hours. I let it sit overnight so the paint can dry and I finished sewing this afternoon. Now I can get on with my day! Still have a lot of errands to run and stuff to make ;) That will be tomorrow's post so stay tuned!
For my lovely readers who follow my blog, I will hook you up with a 20% + free shipping. Please use discount code HOOKMEUP20 at checkout, shipping fee will be refunded. Thank you!
I made this in NEON PINK colorway, same pattern as the aqua one

this colorway is much prettier in person. the colors are more vivid and bright!

perfect size, can fit a regular magazine!




thank you for looking, hope you love them too!

1 comment:

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte