Monday, May 14, 2012

WEEKEND

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a busy, productive and fun weekend. Finished a sewing project, listed a bunch of stuff on eBay (lots of beautiful dresses!) and went to the rose bowl flea market! We finally found a great dining table set. We almost went with one from Ethan Allen but Im so glad we held off! Also found some beautiful vintage jewelry, will share in the next post ;)

Flea market outfit. It was a bit chilly in the morning so I threw on a scarf. I found these cute sandals for $8 at forever 21, they are currently one of my favorite!

but those sandals gave me these tan lines :(

Weekend project: Neon tribal inspired pouch. I will be making a few more for my etsy store!


leather zipper pull

fully lined

do you like it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte