Tuesday, May 29, 2012

RINGS 'N THINGS

Hope everyone had an awesome long weekend! We didn't make much plans for the weekend but it ended up being fun and productive. On Saturday, after meeting up with our buddies for brunch, we went to get our wedding bands. I'm getting mine custom made to clip into my engagement ring, it is so lovely and I cant wait for it to arrive! If you know me,  I am probably the most easy going girl when it comes to all things wedding related. I haven't planned a thing or shopped for a dress or set a date. I am so easy going that I am letting my groom have the wedding of his dreams! :) What I do care about is the honeymoon. I have 2 places picked out. One of which was originally going to be my wedding destination (it might still be, we'll see!) Back to rings n things, I recently ordered these dainty rings to wear everyday. They are light and pretty and so versatile. I normally love wearing statement cocktail rings but since I wear my beautiful engagement ring everyday, I wanted something subtle with a bit of sparkle to wear on my other fingers. I ordered these from Kristin of SISTER LUCY. You'll find a lot of shops on etsy that will offer the same or similar rings but I chose Sister Lucy because she has reasonable pricing and who wouldn't want a piece of something from Hawaii?! Kristin was so helpful and ships very quickly. I will be ordering from her again! After ring shopping, we went and walked all over downtown, hit up the fashion district, little Tokyo, ate spicy ramen, took the metro down to Hollywood and highland and ate some more! By the end of the day we were both tired from all the walking. I feel like I lost 5 lbs (but i didn't). The rest of the weekend was full of lazy afternoons, Starbucks breaks and home maintenance. I am well rested and ready to start another busy week!
We wondered around downtown and passed by this area several times but I cant believe I never noticed this! We rode the trolly up and down. Fares are 25 cents if you have a metro pass. We bought an all day pass to wonder all over LA, like tourists!

these rings are hammered to give it the sparkle. Sister Lucy will make any size you want including half or quarter sizes




Since my wedding ring will be custom made, I had to leave my engagement ring with the jeweler. Its weird not having anything on that finger and a few times, I freaked out thinking I lost the ring so I've been stacking 2 of these on my ring finger until I get my ring back. Four leaf clover ring is from a boutique in Manhattan beach.



12 comments:

  1. Thanks friend for the good juju. Your pics are great! I'm so glad you love the rings!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. rings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diamantring Alfhemsgatan 3 413 10 Göteborg, Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diamantring Alfhemsgatan 3 413 10 Göteborg, Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. UK magnetic copper bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Cheap online jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Moissanite stud earrings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Jewelry wholesalers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Personalized gifts for women

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. silicone wedding bands

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. sterling silver band

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. skull necklaces

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte