Friday, June 1, 2012

BAUBLES- hand crafted gems

For the past week, I've been up all night playing with beads and chains and creating fun colorful necklaces to go with my tribal pouches. Each of the pieces I created are unique enough to wear along but looks amazing layered all together! I made them so the lengths, colors and styles all compliment each other. Some of the beads are vintage new old stock so my supplies are limited, once I run out, there will be no more! I enjoyed making them and I will enjoy wearing them even more! I hope you like them too :)
bright fun colors, I love it layered all together! I will be rock'n these baubles with my tribal pouch

The blue one is called "magical potion blue" named by my sister. Much better than what i was calling it before "bright blue"

Tan leather triangles, hand cut leather fixed to gold triangle charms. I love these 2 pieces together. The neutral colors will go with many things! The shorter dainty gold one is the most versatile of them all, it will go with any of my necklaces!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! your blog is even better! you have great personal style and I love all of your travel pics and outfits!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte