Tuesday, June 26, 2012

COW GIRL

I've been doing some construction in my closet. I wish it was more major like demolishing the walls and expanding but no, just adding a few shelves for my shoes. I've been to home depot about 3 times in the past week. I was hoping today's trip would be the last one but I think I may have gone a little crazy with shelves and bought one too many! The last time I went to home depot by myself, i wore a flowy dress and cute wedges. I felt so out of place because everyone was wearing jeans and t-shirt and construction boots so today, I went casual with my taupe suede midi cowboy boots. Cant wait for all the shelves to be put up, my shoes need a home!
Olive cargo vest: H&M // White lace tunic: no brand // Bracelets: House of Harlow // Fringe necklace: F21
Olive shorts: F21 (such a good find)
bring out the Texan in me (if there is any haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte