Monday, June 11, 2012

THE WEEKEND

Hope everyone had a great weekend! the weather was perfect here in Cali, sunny with light breeze. Saturday was yet another fun and busy day for us. Went down to our jeweler to see my custom band. It is not nearly finished, it is just a plain band shaped to fit into my engagement ring. Our jeweler called us back to help design the ring and to make sure we are involved in the entire process of making the ring. Im so excited and cant wait to see it finished! Im also getting a second band made to wear on the outside of the engagement ring (heeeeeee :D) but we wont put the diamonds in 'til later on maybe for one year anniversary. Anyways, the rest of the weekend was just hanging out sipping home made iced tea, chillax'n at our new fav coffee house and doing a little bit of work.
Also another exciting thing this weekend, my BFF, opened her own etsy store called PLENTIFUL JENN She has amazing style and also very creative. I love her handmade tribal fringe top!!!
handmade tribal fringe tshirt- $12
i love my new coiled hammered ring, it is like wearing 7 of those little gold stacking rings!

Ok, i tried to do an outfit post but I have no one to take photos of me and my arms are only so long so for now, I guess you can only get a glimpse of half of the outfit :D Anyone want to be my photographer?
homemade shaken berry bliss iced tea sweetened with German rock sugar. To get the froth, you will need to use a tea shaker and shake it up real well. So refreshing :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte