Thursday, June 14, 2012

SPARKLES

Another attempt to do an outfit post with self taken photos. Today was all about sparkly things dressed down with my new fav shorts. Also been working on some new jewelry designs. Since I have so much to do during the day, I do all of my designing and handmaking stuff at night. This week (actually every week), I've been going to bed around 3:30am. I am always on "whats app" chatting with my bff Jenn as we each make and design new things, giving each other creative ideas and advice. If it wasn't for her, i would never go to bed!!! She's always telling me to get some sleep its not good for your body, like a mom but not the kind that nags all the time :)
The new goodies I made are these fun colorful bangles, keeping with my neon tribal theme except these bangles are less tribal. This is my version of the friendship bracelets. They are like friendship bracelets for grown ups! its a bit more sophisticated and more my style. They will be available in my etsy store shortly!!! These will be custom made to order in ANY SIZE. That is the beauty of handmade! Just give me the measurement of your favorite bracelet or bangle and I will make it the same size.
do you like my grown up friendship bangles? :D

1 comment:

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte