Friday, June 15, 2012

BALI SILVERS

I am really getting the hang of taking self photos. I figured out how to hold the camera up at a certain angle to capture most of the outfit :D yay!
Today, I decided to wear my silver jewelry bought from my vacation in Bali (where we got engaged) last November. Of all the things I brought back with me (besides my engagement ring) This was one of my favorite purchases. I first saw these little silver ball ornament charms at a small boutique and went crazy over them. I bought a handful in different sizes. They make clinking noises like jingle bells but not as annoying. Later on in the trip, saw them again at a market and bought even more! I like to string them all into a big ball and wear it all together. I have a couple loose ones that I may just string by itself for everyday wear. Anyways, its Friday!! I made a couple more friendship bangles last night and they are now available in my etsy store available in 3 colors and any size you want!
CORAL // LAVENDER // AQUA
Today Im wearing: LEOPARD TOP by eight sixty // METALLIC PEACH SHORTS by forever 21 // Glitter Shoes by forever 21 (last fall) // bracelets handmade and store bought

me sitting back chillax'n and sipping iced caramel machiatto // i love my big ball of silver charms from bali!


1 comment:

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte