Thursday, June 7, 2012

TREATS- for bums

Sorry for the lack of post. This week has been uninspiring and blaaaaaah. Its just one of those weeks where you just want to chill and do nothing and be lazy. I am definitely feeling a bit guilty for bumming around but I promise next week will be a new week!

Just like giving kids a piece of candy to cheer them up, I gave myself these awesome tan faux leather sneakers. I love the look of converse but its a bit too casual and sporty for my style, these are still casual but just right.

New treats: arm candy. White leather chevron and arrow necklace worn as bracelet (found at random shop); Rose gold double arrow bracelet (old); vintage double link bracelet

this past week, I made and shipped out a few of these pouches. I think im done painting these and will be designing some new ones. I already have something in mind, cant wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte