Friday, April 27, 2012

VINTAGE DRESS REHAB- complete

Well, I finally finished altering the dresses! I can now cross this off my DIY list of things to do. Actually there is one more dress I haven't finished. It is the vanity fair light blue night gown. Im having trouble with sewing :(
You can view the before photos here and here.

I pondered over this one for several weeks and finally decided to remove the sleeves.

I removed about 8" from the width and a bunch from the length. It is now a cute shift dress. I love the water color print!

this is actually considered a lingerie but it is opaque enough to wear as a dress. I took out about 10" from the length

I love the print and colors but it was original a tapered leg jumper, not flattering. So I cut off the legs and turned it into a cute romper. So perfect for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte