Tuesday, April 3, 2012

BAD DAY

Today was one of those days when nothing seems to be going right. The worst part is getting a parking ticket while my car is parked right outside my own house. Maybe I need to set reminders for Tuesday street cleaning day. I bet my neighbors laughed when they saw my car getting a ticket. I wonder what they were thinking.... probably like why don't they just park in on there driveway? Well, we have this gate that is not automatic and it is a pain to get out of the car every time to open and close it. Looks like we will be getting an automatic gate opener sooner rather than later!
By the way, the damn ticket cost $68!!! that's more than what my nutcase helmet would cost! DAMN IT!!!!!! Anyways, enough of me whining, it was my own stupid fault for parking there on a street cleaning day. Lesson learned...I hope. After all this cussing in my head about the ticket, the rest of morning was not going so smoothly either. I was doing some work in my cottage, going thru bins, picking out cute things to take pictures of for my ebay store, rearranging the 20 bins and random boxes and the boxes fell over on ME! that really hurt :(
I decided to take a little break so went and got myself some french fries, my all time favorite food! I love fries, tater tots, hash browns and potato chips. Hash browns for breakfast, fries for lunch, chips for snack...yummmmm! Just kidding I wouldn't do that. I ordered a large french fries and small coke, ate it all and maybe now I'll go and chillax with some new magazines. I hope you are all having a much better day than me!
the carls jr by my house makes really good fries. just the right amount of crispiness and saltiness

all gone after 10 mins, it was delicious! washed it all down with a few sips of icy cold coke!

ever since my accident, my bro has been telling me to get a helmet. Hes showed me a few awesome websites and this is the one i like most. I really like the color and large polka dot print. It goes with my new bike arriving tomorrow! Tomorrow will be a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Who is your bro? He sounds like a very caring individual with an impeccable sense of style. I'd like to meet him someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes very caring, that's why he's a doctor! he is in LA next week, maybe you can meet him then

      Delete

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte