Sunday, April 1, 2012

HOARDER- yes thats me :)

Hello ladies, I just listed a bunch of cute dresses for sale on my ebay store! I guess you can call me a hoarder. I have been collecting clothes for a long time, even ones that I know I would never wear or not my size but are just too cute to pass up. I have 20 plastic bins FULL of really cute clothes in my back cottage. They are lined up all against the wall which is taking up a lot of space. I really want to do something nice with the cute cottage but I cant do anything with all the boxes there! So I opened an ebay store to get rid of everything. It is sad to see them go but being a shopaholic/hoarder that I am, I constantly have new things coming in to my closet (which is exploding at the moment). One day, I will go thru piece by piece and part with them too. But for now, the 20 bins has got to go!
I've had my ebay store for a few weeks now and I would like to thank all the girls (and guys) that bought from me and left me such wonderful feedback! I always include a thank you note written on the back of my business card, I hope they don't just get thrown away and that some of you reading this now actually stopped by my blog to say hi after getting my card.  I add new things daily so check back often! I usually don't put measurements in description because it takes too long and also because most of the things I sell are brands most people are familiar with. But if you need measurements for ANYTHING, you can just email me, I respond right away if I am home otherwise, I will get back to you in a few hours.
Also a special thank you to my wonderful fiance Paul and his super awesome friend Cliff for shipping everything!!!

Here are a few items newly listed. I guess you can say these are my top picks. ENJOY!
LOVE this little black dress with cool neckline, all you is a pair of cute earrings!
LaRok gingham dress, very transitional and versatile piece. good for spring or fall

Stunning bebe dress. Looks like something from the show MAGIC CITY

I loved this so much I bought it in 2 colors. The white one is sold and raspberry one I just listed today

cute top with funny label 'mysty woman' :D

beautiful navy blue top with gold dots. necklaces are handmade by me! not for sale :)

cute polka dot dress, always my choice of print

fun colorful romper, great for spring summer!!

hot pink J.Crew top, sweet and fun! i see this with delicate gold accessories

i love things with back details

bold and fun dress by MINK PINK. this is a really cute label. Shopnastylgal carries a lot of this brand

Adorable leopard dress, VERY VERY flattering on all body types!

beautiful open shoulder caftan, perfect for the beach!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte