Thursday, March 29, 2012

NEW FAVORITES

I have a few new things to share with you! A few new dresses and cute accessories. If you know me, you know I mostly wear dresses and I cant wait to wear these newbies! Ok, the yellow ombre piece and the lace thing is really a long top, barely a dress. If you look in my closet, you will see that it is organized by color, print and length. I only have a few pairs of pants and shorts so they are tucked away in the drawers. Anyways, I have a pretty good section of black and the whites (inluding ivory, cream, off white, eggshell, you get the point). For prints, it is mostly some sort of black/white print such as polka dot or stripes and then I have a LOT of leopard prints (my fav!). I also have a section of colors, not subtle colors but bright colors like these ones here. I love bright colorful things! Go bright or go home!!! Now, where does Paul hang his clothes? Well, I was so kind to give him 2 drawers for his socks and underwear (yes so generous of me) but his real closet is in the spare room. Not the room itself because Im hogging that too but the closet in the spare room (again, so generous of me) I can easily use another closet because just my coats and jackets took up all the closet space in the guest bedroom. Sorry guests, you can just keep your clothes in the suitcase :)

love this Philip Lim belt!!!

my white leather belt with gold sea shell as seen in my 'skirting the issue' post. This belt actually goes with a lot of my dresses!

new addition to my jewelry collection. This is a 60s monet necklace and bracelt

new stuff for spring! cant wait for weather to get warmer

and I live happily ever after

1 comment:

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte