Wednesday, March 28, 2012

NAIL ARMOUR

The nail ring trend was started by Lady Gaga sometime last year.  She had the long talons encrusted with crystals which i couldnt pull off with my short fingers. And then I saw Nicole Richie in the shorter simple gold version and became obsessed. I am a huge fan of her House of Harlow 1960 jewelries. I dont think she made the nail rings for her line but I love them!!!! I finally got my fingers on them and they will be available for sale in my ebay store! They are made of high quality alloy and are high polished gold. One size fits most. They fit all my fingers except the pinky, it was a bit loose.








can I have all her rings please?

1 comment:

  1. haha, this would have came in handy that one year in tw when i went as lady gaga on halloween.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte