Tuesday, March 13, 2012

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT- cruiser

On Saturday, we took a leisurely stroll down to our local bike shop so I can try out the 24" and 26" cruisers. All of the cruisers I tried out were by Electra. When I sat down, I immediately felt the difference compared to my current bike. It felt a lot lighter and easier to ride with the smaller frame. The guy at the shop gave me a copy of the Electra catalog to look at as they did not have all of the models on the floor. As I flipped through I came across the Amsterdam ROYAL 8i. My heart nearly stopped. It was love at first sight. It has everything on my must have list from my previous cruiser post and it also has the headlights!!! But do i need an 8 speed? probably not. Luckily it comes in the 3 speed as well, the Classic 3i. See for yourself why I fell in love.
amsterdam ROYAL 8i black- $1,150

amsterdam ROYAL 8i pearl white- I originally wanted the pearl white but my last bike is pearl white so i may go with black this time. Black just look so chic.

amsterdam CLASSIC 3i black. Also comes in forest metallic which is also nice. This might be $650

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte