Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SKIRTING THE ISSUE

Being a petite girl, I always have problem finding things in my size. It seams that smaller sizes always sell out first which means, no chance of it making it to the sale rack. But sometimes I find a piece that is just too cute to pass up even though it is too big on me. I find ways to make it work. Here I am showing you a cute skirt worn as a dress- adorable right? This is a vintage size 14 skirt with a 31" waist, way too big for me but as a dress, perfect!
I added a belt to finish off the look.  Dress available in my etsy shop!


2 comments:

  1. so cute! i would love to see the dress on your instead of the mannequin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it would be a lot easier if she had someone taking the photos for her...i'm sure she wouldn't mind a second set of hands. *wink wink*

      Delete

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte