Thursday, March 22, 2012

SHOEGASM

Remember the copy cat shoes I talked about in my previous post? Well, I wore them out today while I did a few errands and I kept getting stopped by guys and girls asking about them or complimenting them. Walking in to the post office, a lady carrying a big box stopped me at the front door and asked where I got them. And later inside the post office, the man at the counter complimented them (he was checking me out while i was filling out the forms, oh my). Then walking out to the parking lot, the same lady that stopped me at the door pointed out my shoes to her friend or daughter sitting in the car. Hmmm... maybe they look extra cute because its small! everything looks cuter when they are small dont you think? :)

I wore a polka dot dress today with brown belt to compliment the shoes   P.S. I love my french soap label door mat!

this is the color I have called chestnut- goes with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte