Monday, March 12, 2012

BIRCH BOX

Look what the UPS man brought me today, my first BIRCHBOX gifted by my sister! I've heard of the birchbox before but never really looked into it. It is just like a magazine subscription for beauty products. When you subscribe, you will receive one birchbox each month filled with beauty samples to try and you can purchase the full size at their website (and earn points). I am not a huge beauty product person but I am excited to try some new things. Thank you sister!
Cute packaging, nice box

apparently they give out chocolate samples too

juicy couture perfume sample; zoya nail polish and pink lip gloss; spicy maya chocolate and refrigerator magnet; nail polish remover

first thing i will try is the nail polish. not the color i would chose but i will try it

check out my new coasters! made with left over scraps from the rug

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte