Tuesday, April 17, 2012

BLACK x WHITE x TAN LEATHER- my fav combo

My favorite color combo for summer, Black + White and tan leather. I've been wanting to share these cute sandals with you. I've been searching for cute tan summer sandals for a while now. They go with pretty much anything and everything. I was at Target the other day getting a few things for the home and decided to stop by the shoe section. I've never purchased shoes from Target before because I remember they dont carry size 5. But I decided to take a look anyway and Im glad I did! I found a cute pair from the woman's section and a cute pair from the girl's section. Its not pink, and does not have princess all over and kids shoes are a lot cheaper!! I also like it because it blends in to your legs and gives the illusion of longer legs, I need every inch I can get! Besides the shoes, I've recently found a few new vintage things that complete my summer look. Whats your fav color combo and summer look?

this sums up my summer look. of course, i dont just wear the 2 pcs of clothing :P

Heart print flowy top+ Chrysoprase gemstone (gift from Paul) made into a necklace (by me)                            black + white romper- love rompers and dress! + Gold triangle pendant necklace (handmade by me)

Left to Right: Vintage Avon double link bracelet, Vintage Avon pearl cabachon cuff, White tassel bracelet (handmade by me)

Left to Right: Vintage coil stretch belt, goes with EVERYTHING.   House of Harlow cuff - LOVE VERY MUCH gift from Paul.   House of Harlow jagged zig zag bangle set, also gift from Paul and LOOOOVE! Paul is so sweet and thoughtful :)

my latest and greatest possession: Vintage white eyelet leather oversized clutch with tan leather trim

Cute sandals from Target girl's section. I wear a size 3!

I've been meaning to make more of these necklaces for my etsy store, should I????

Whitney Eve cropped blouse- soooo cute! a bit too big for me, i may sell it on ebay!

the other sandals from Target. The smallest was 5.5 but these fit great because of the ankle support

metallic heels, cute detail!
and how could I forget my fav aviator sunnies! they are perfect with the tan leather trims.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte