Wednesday, April 11, 2012

CLOSET and JEWELS

I know I haven't posted since last Friday. Been having too much fun being out and about enjoying the wonderful sunny weather and taking new pics for my ebay store. But I knew it was too good to be true, the nice weather went away and it started pouring last night! BOO, I hate rain! I will stay home and do some closet and jewelry organization.

A peek into my closet, it is JAMMED PACKED even with slim velvet hangers!
one day I will have a giant closet big enough to put a center island like this one

and have pull out drawers for all my jewelry

but for now, i keep some of my rings in these cute cast iron claw foot bath tub soap dish

i collect brooches, but never use them

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte