Tuesday, July 31, 2012

POLKA DOTS

Ok, Im finally back! It took a while for me to get out of my funk but I'm glad to be normal again. While I was gone, I did quite a bit of shopping for my destination wedding (super excited!!!). I sorta had a hard time finding stuff I like, specifically cover-ups. I think I may just make my own...how hard could it be? I did find a bunch of cute shorts though. My sister and I went a little crazy at the store. Lets just say we each bought enough to do a window display :) Anyways, the polka dot shorts I wore today is one of my new acquisitions. I love polka dots, especially in a blush tone.

Silk top: Krista // Polka dot shorts: Lovers and Friends // Nude leather wedges: these were custom made, i love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte