Wednesday, July 11, 2012

FLORESCENT x LACE

After 3 hours of looking at white bridal stuff, my eyes were craving some color! Today was another hot one but not as hot as these florescent silky dolphin shorts and my stacked neck accessories handmade by me. My favorite way to wear anything neon or bright color is with lace or  with anything flowy and white. Here, I am wearing it with a cream colored lace top and nude shoes. My outfit definitely satisfied my craving for a shot of color! And yes, I bought a dress and I am very happy with it!
I actually tried to make my lip color match the shorts but it didn't show up on camera :P

hope everyone is having a lovely peaceful week! happy hump day!

in case you missed it, I made all of these necklaces. I am currently working on new designs so stay tuned!
Lace top: HM (old) // Florescent shorts: Millau // Shoes: Sam Edelman // Bracelet: F21 // Necklaces: available in my etsy store

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte