Thursday, July 5, 2012

ICED COFFEE - lazy afternoon

Lately, I've been really into making my own coffee. I wish I had a nice retro looking espresso machine but for now, instant coffee will do. Ever since I discovered how delicious sweet condensed milk taste with my coffee, I've been making it almost every morning! I dont really follow a recipe so it taste a little different each time which I dont mind. You may have tried Vietnamese coffee which is sweetened with condensed milk but my version is so much better ! :) In addition to the condensed milk, I add a bit of flavored creamer. Today, I used hazelnut. It just makes it creamier and flavorful. If you are making it iced, I recommend making it more concentrated otherwise, the ice will water it down. My iced coffee was refreshing and perfect for this lazy afternoon.

If you have a tea shaker, it will make your coffee taste even better with all the foam on top :)
Zig Zag dress: my design // Orange clutch: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Bracelets: mixed brands // nude espadrille sandals: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte