Wednesday, July 4, 2012

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Sucks that this year we wont be getting a long weekend to celebrate the 4th but it is still a nice little break in the middle of the week. Paul and I went down to city walk and saw the movie Ted. Now I want a talking teddy bear! Ted is like snuggles but fluffier, cuter and bigger. If I had a talking living teddy bear, I'd be taking him for a ride on LOLA. Speaking of Lola, I have ridden her in a while but looking forward to it this weekend! Maybe another beach weekend?!
White lace dress: F21 // Necklace: handmade (new design) // Peachy nude and gold watch // Bracelets: mixed brands
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
Enjoying dippin' dots at the City Walk

3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! thank you for stopping by :) and of course,love your blog too !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I missed out on so many of your posts! I miss working with you especially seeing all those pretty outfits!!! We need a lunch or dinner date soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte