Tuesday, July 10, 2012

DRESS SHOPPING

Later today, I am meeting up with my sister to try on some wedding dresses (for me, not her). I'm not excited or have any special feelings but maybe when I'm actually there, it will change. As I mentioned before, I don't have a dream wedding planned since age 6 like most girls. I just knew that I wanted to find the love of my life, a soul mate and best friend and get married and live happily ever after. Never thought about what wedding I wanted or what my dress would look like. I already have in mind the styles I would like to try on. The most important thing is to look pretty and simple and appropriate for the location and appropriate for me. Don't want to look like a big fluffy marshmallow! Even though I don't have a specific dress in mind, i am sure about what I don't want to be, a marshmallow bride! Anyways, guess where I'm going before trying on wedding dresses??  LOWES! need to return some stuff I bought for my closet that just didn't work out. womp womp :(
Today is really hot so I decided to wear something light and breezy
Top: BCBG // Shorts: Millau // Shoes: Steve madden (old) // Black white stripe hat boxes: bought at a hat store in laguna beach. So cute right? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte