Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SWEETS

Had my first dress fitting yesterday. Turned out not so great because I was completely shocked at how much alterations cost. American labor is so expensive!!! I was told that bridal gowns usually run smaller than street clothing but I think it is quite the opposite (at least in my case). I was prepared to spend money on alterations but not the amount that it came out to... it was nearly $500!! being petite is expensive. I dont consider myself an emotional eater and I rarely have a sweet tooth (usually a salty tooth..mmmm french fries...) but krispy creme was so close by I couldn't resist the fresh warm donuts. A dozen donuts after bridal gown fitting... Why not?
New treasures: instant coffee container, coffee cup and gold untensil
Krispy Creme donuts are the perfect size, not too big and not too small and so chewy and yummy. My fav is always the original glazed

cant get enough leopard!

Polka dots x Leopard = perfection

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte