Monday, August 6, 2012

MILK GLASS- DIY

I've always been a big fan of Martha Stewart DIYs and came across this simple and inexpensive DIY project. Although it was simple, i managed to screw up on two of them but its not a big deal since the glass containers were only a dollar each at the thrift store. I chose to do mine in white because it just looks good anywhere! This is an easy way to recreate vintage milk glass vases.
I experimented with champagne glasses and it turned out great!

waiting for them to dry so I can fill it with pretty flowers
You can find very pretty and inexpensive little jars at the thrift store

use any color you want and swirl it around. then put it upside down and let the paint drip.

wipe the rim every few minutes with damp paper towel. When it stops dripping, you can turn it over and let dry for a few days
looks great in aqua!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte