Thursday, September 27, 2012

COTTAGE {home office}

These past few days, I've been cleaning out my back house and sorting through bins and bins of clothes. I've been putting this off all summer because its just been too hot to work in there. Now that the weather is cooling off, I am so ready to get some real furniture and curtains and rug and call it a studio/office/boutique. But first, need to get rid of more stuff, make more space and drool over these inspirations. Doesn't this make you want a little cottage?
i wouldn't mind if this little cottage was my whole house


i wonder what the inside look like

i would take a nap in here


afternoon tea, why yes please!
i can work here all day

such a cute little sewing room
images via google

1 comment:

  1. Love those! You can totally do that in your back yard!!! Jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte