Friday, September 7, 2012

NEW FRIEND {TED}

Yesterday, Paul comes home from work and says "will you help me grab a few things out of my car its in the front seat?" I said "sure" since he had his hands full. I go out to his car, open the driver's side door and looked over and there was Ted sitting there all buckled in! AHHHHH too cute and funny!!! I have been wanting Ted since seeing the movie and now he's all mine!!! Ted was a miracle teddy bear in the movie but in real life, he is my miracle bear as well. Paul went through a lot of people to get it for me not knowing when it was going to arrive (or if it was ever going to arrive) and it just so happens to arrive on my birthday! He is actual size just like in the movie standing at 2 ft. tall. This is one of the best presents ever! Who would've thought my 30th bday present would be a teddy bear?! Thanks Pauly!
Warning: this toy contains language that is not suitable for children
looking for beer
no beer, settles for coke
trying to climb up and watch some TV

Afraid of heights



2 comments:

  1. OMG THIS IS TOO GOOD! LOVE IT!!!!

    AND A WELL DESERVED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte