Wednesday, September 19, 2012

BLOG BLOG BLOG

I must say blogging is a lot of work. Its like remembering to take your daily vitamins which I don't have a habit of doing that is why I have the same bottle of vitamins for 2 years.  I know its been 10 days since my last post and yes, I've done a lot of stuff, painted a few things and worn a few blog post worthy outfits but sadly, I forget to take photos. So sorry If for the last week and a half you keep seeing Ted on the front page of my blog.  I may need to get this poster framed and hung up on my wall to remind me everyday!
But for now, I leave you with delicious food from last Friday's dinner date with Paul. We had a lovely relaxing evening, sipping iced tea, hat shopping and just wondering around before our dinner reservation at Scarlet Tea Room. This place was so tiny, so definitely recommend making reservations. The food and tea was great and will definitely take Paul's Mom next time she comes to LA.
OMG...where do I begin? this pizza was deeeeeeeee-lish! I am one of those people that eat everything and leave half of the pie crust but the dough was just so good I ate the whole slice! See, we ate half of it and I was like SHOOT, need pictures! definitely not a habit of mine to snap photos of everything.
wild arugula salad- this place put rose petals in almost everything
sauteed gnocchi ... mmmmmm so good

parmesan and lemon sea salt fries- this was good but I'd get something else next time

Sicilian pistachio creme brulee. it was heavenly.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this looks amazing!! Putting that place on the list for my Mom as well next time she's down in LA... super cute!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte