Tuesday, September 25, 2012

WITTY KNITTER

Fall is officially here as of Saturday, September 22nd. Although it still feels like summer in LA, I wont let that get in my way of knitting up a few cozy scarves. For those of you who frequent Joanns, you probably received a bunch of 50% off coupons in the mail. I went a little crazy and bought balls and balls of yarn. Yarn makes me happy :) I designed sweaters for many years but when it comes to hand knitting, I am just a beginner knitter. Paul's Mom got me a knifty knitter loom a few years ago and I have to say it makes me look like a pro knitter. It took a while to figure out how to get started as the instructions were a little confusing. I recommend just watching this video. I am currently knitting a chunky blue scarf for Paul, hope he will love it!

Feeding my black & white stripe obsession. Just one of the many things you can do with yarn
the cheapest yarn i could find. You can use any color you want and as many colors as you want

save your cans and bottles and start wrapping them with yarns. I find that it is easiest to use double sided tape instead of glue.

looking good so far. still have a looooong way to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte