Monday, October 1, 2012

BIJOUX

For the next few days, our garage is getting a makeover! Paul is finally getting his man cave. It will be nothing like the cute cottages from my last post but it will be a cool space (unless we move all the junk back into it, then it wont be cool anymore). So you know what that means...i will be stuck at home in case the workers need something like what colors do you want the walls? why PINK of course! Since I am the one stuck here, I should be the one to call all the shots and make executive decisions. I think I am doing a pretty good job so far. Anyways, I had a few spare moments (ok, maybe a lot) today so I decided to make some jewels to take with me on my wedding/mini-moon in November. I cant believe its only 2 months away!
I love long necklaces for layering

these two are my fav!

                       I am using pendants that I've had for a while now and so glad I am finally using them! I used very delicate gold (non tarnish) chain for all the necklaces

1 comment:

  1. Are you planning to make extras to sell in your etsy store? I would like to purchase them! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte