Friday, October 19, 2012

THE MAN CAVE

I was waiting for all the furniture to be in place to show some before and after photos but looks like its going to take a while as Paul is really taking his time. But here is the garage all finished. We went with a darker accent color on one side, this is where the big black leather sofa will go. So far, it is looking really good!  As for my little cottage, it has made a lot of progress the last 2 days. I've been moving and rearranging furniture around with my little strong arms. The dolly has been my best friend!

We had the beams up top painted black and later on decided to add black trimming all around
lighter dusty teal blue was the main color. The floor is finished in grey epoxy with black/grey/white paint chips
before

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte