Thursday, February 9, 2012

RETRO ROAD TRIP

I've had these images for a while now and i still love the looks. They were from shopbop a while ago, maybe last spring? I love the yellow skirt paired with the flowy white top. I have since purchased several yellow skirts and dresses! I also love the red polka dot midi skirt and halter by Rebecca Taylor. I did try to purchase it but they were sold out in my size :( but I found similar items at a much cheaper price that achieved the same look.

 I found a similar skirt HERE. Try it in a high low hem like this one HERE. I also love THIS yellow dress.


Get the look with THIS skirt or THIS strapless dress (perfect for valentines day!)

4 comments:

  1. im into yellow's recently! but i am not sure if it will look good against my yellow skin..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha it will since you are more tan than yellow. you should try it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte