Wednesday, February 22, 2012

CRUISE WITH ME

I'm very thankful to be alive after getting hit by a car while riding on my bike. I had a Micargi Rover GX beach cruiser (white with pink rims) and a cute wicker basket (which broke into pieces). Since then, I have been on the look out for a new cruiser. If you come across anything that fit what i want below, please let me know

THE BASICS
- must be chic & stylish
- must be a beach cruiser not a mountain bike
- 24" wheels ('cause im short)
- if its 26" then seats must be able to go down really low
- brown leather trims (seat and handle)
- must have front and back fenders
- come with back seat (so i can put a picnic basket)

And these are the things I wish to add :)
- bell or horn (because I don't want to get hit again)
- side mirrors
- cup holder (Paul said he would make me one but where is it??)
- large wicker basket
- saddle bags (like the Cynthia Rowley bike below)
- big reflector at the front (size of headlight)

Cynthia Rowley

Fendi cruiser. LOVE THE FRONT HEADLIGHTS AND WHITE LEATHER EVERYTHING

fashionable people ride bikes



LOVE THE BACK SEAT BASKET





2 comments:

  1. reading this post makes me want to own a bike! i miss riding bikes with u and littleru..

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte