Saturday, February 4, 2012

JEWELRY DISPLAY- part I

These are just a few simple and creative ways I display my jewelry. This is just a small portion of my collection. I will eventually get around to posting part II and maybe III
*update - view part II here!
I keep some of my jewelry on my bedside chest drawer

Left to Right: Vintage amber glass bottle with my friendship bracelets;  Vintage glass bottle with handmade tassel bracelets;  Vintage 50's silver ombre glass with driftwood to hold bangles-good idea, i know :) ;  Eiffel tower BL bought for me from Paris

Pendants and charms collected over the years waiting for me to turn into a necklace or bracelet

My collection of vintage necklaces collected throughout the years. The necklace on the far right is handmade by ME and the little hat earrings are from my mom when she was young. Not sure if she gave them to me or if I stole them from her


3 comments:

  1. I love this post! I was going to ask what the white thing was holding your bangles - wouldn't have guessed that it was drift wood! Clever idea.

    And great collection of jewelry! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i originally wanted to somehow have it hang or stand horizontally but i need to figure out how to do that. so for now, i just put in in a glass tumbler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE! thanks for sharing! never thought jewelries can make such great decorations for home!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte