Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HOME SWEET HOME



Since moving in to our new home, we've been slowly but surely getting each room in the house to look the way we want. Its been a fun but long process as Paul and I have very different taste (cottage chic vs modern contemporary). Our living room is the closest to being done. We found the furniture we wanted just a few months after moving in but i am just now getting around to the decorating part.

Glass display box filled with seashells and sea pebbles we found while vacationing in Bali
Keeping the color palette neutral (white, grey, silver) with a splash of aqua
When I get Miffy (my teddy bear dog) I will make her a bed with my vintage suitcase

I have a few vintage suitcases that i may turn into a bedside table

Such a cute idea! this is on my DIY list of things to do. I found this image on a beach cottage blog.







2 comments:

thank you for leaving a comment. It made my day!

xoxo,
stylelatte